Search

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Foursquare Badge: How To Unlock "Google I/O 2011" Badge



Name: Google I/O 2011

Message: "Thanks for tapping, scanning, or searching your way to Google I/O! We have lots in store for you so enjoy the rest of the conference!"

How To Unlock: Check-in to "Google I/O 2011 venue event" 10-11 May 2011 with tapping, scaning or searching with QR code.

-- seperti diduga sebelumnya dan pada kenyataannya scaning mengarah ke link venue yang digunakan untuk unlock badge yakni di venue Google I/O 2011, Moscone Center (tempat penyelenggaran acara tersebut), dan untuk unlock badge ini tak perlu follow brand apapun maupun menggunakan shout tertentu hanya cek in seperti biasa menggunakan link di atas ---

-- follow twittwr @tamtomo2 dan @pc_holic buat update tentang foursquare

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check in here thats how i got it

https://foursquare.com/mobile/checkin?vid=21660219